Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sick

The doctor has put me on short term disability as she tries to figure out what is wrong with me. Tuesday, I had extensive blood work. Yesterday, an ultrasound of my pancreas, liver and gall bladder. A few other things which are too embarrassing to write in a blog (sigh).

Still only tolerating applesauce, clear liquids and the evening 1/4 c of mashed potatoes. So far I've lost approximately 16 pounds....always wanted to lose weight but definitely NOt this way.

Being checked for microbial infections/parasites...."did you drink well water while you were in Wisconsin??" Never thought to ask if the Door County restaurants were on wells or not...... "Did you eat tomatoes"....yeah, right after it was broadcast on national news that salmonella was linked to them. "Do you remember being bitten by a tick".... Oh yeah, like that is something i would FORGET!

Sorry....guess it's not only my digestive track that is cranky. (chuckle)

No comments: