Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday

Am optimistic. Starting to feel a better. Was more active today and able to tolerate more food and liquids. Spent quite a bit of the day outside. Bob took us to the fireworks in Kentwood. We parked in a lot about a 1/4 mile from the launch area. This was very special because Bob normally hates to go to the fireworks....so I know he wanted me to enjoy it. :-)

Recent pictures....


First. "Do you see what I see?"


A dogs paw in a bowl of my jello.
Too bad it wasn't the Virgin Mary or Christ...could have made a few thousand dollars on eBay!



Bob wanted a picture of me and my "Backyard Wildlife Habitat" sign
I received the plaque from the National Wildlife Federation after meeting
a number of specification as a wildlife habitat. :-)


Bob and Rachel finish spreading mulch on our back fence line.
Bob and the kids really worked hard while I was in Wisconsin and since I've been sick.
Melinda is a tenacious weeder and expert path layer,
Rachel (our city girl) has turned into quite the outdoor woman, and
Michael doesn't hesitate to help with the lugging and carrying jobs.
I am blessed.


I thought my raspberries last year were huge....they're MONSTERS this year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you starting to feel better. Mom thinks she poisoned you somehow! LOL Hope whatever it is goes away FAST.

Congrats on the Wildlife Habitat honor.