Monday, June 30, 2008

Few Pictures

A bird decided I needed a lily among my black eyed susan. Quite a surprise.


The second brood of Robins are within a week of fledging....they are a noisy brood.


A nice surprise when I returned from WI. Bob build a small fence to hide my woodpile....necessary to be certified as Backyard Wildlife Habitat.


A very confused squirrel.....Yes, I put a ceramic snake in the bird feeder. The poor squirrel peered at it from different positions for at least 1/2 an hour....hilarious.


A Father's Day present to Bob from Rachel.
He did the arrangement on a 4 x 4 in our front yard.... he loves it.


The first bowl of my currants....frozen and ready to make jelly in October.


A very sleepy Rachel. This is the perfect position to receive a dog kiss from Cassie.

No comments: