Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Garden

What a difference a few days make in my garden!

The Monarda, Shasta Daisies and Coreopsis have burst into full color and the hummingbirds are loving it! If you ever plant bush coreopsis...be warned! It spreads and spreads and spreads!





My red raspberries are abundant this year....if only the dog would leave them alone. Every night I go out to pick and she's lurking behind me...waiting for me to be distracted and then she's munching on whole clumps! The neighbors get a laugh hearing me scolding (aka yelling) at her. We have twins who live behind us and were eating at the picnic table when I was scolding Cassie. Austin (6) quietly said to his mom: "That Cassie! She's eatin the berries again!"



I love things that twirl or spin in the wind.......this is one of my favorites.



No comments: