Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sometimes I Wonder About Myself...Another "Marni" Story

Last Friday, we had our back cement patio removed in preparation for a change in landscaping and building a deck. The workers took off a portion of our fence and brought a bobcat in to remove it. Our french door opened out to the patio and had two steps down. We had them remove the steps also.
After the workmen left, I decided to go out and feed the fish in the pond...opened the french door and stepped................fell...........into the dirt below. This, of course, made the pooch extremely happy and I proceeded to get a doggie bath as I'm trying to get back up. Luckily, nothing was hurt except my pride.
As usual, I mentioned this to Bob, who after the initial concern for my safety, proceeded for the next day to make comments like "Marni, watch your step!" or "That first step is a doozy!".
God help me!

1 comment:

Rach said...

So, basically, the dog lives for whenever you fall, because to her, it's a GAME!!!

Be careful when you go feed the fishies today ;)